Address: Abbey Road Reuse and Recycling Centre, Abbey Rd, London NW10 7TJ
Direction to the site:
Opening Hours: 8am to 4pm on Monday and Thursday to Sunday
Only available days and times will be shown.
If your preferred date is not available why not look at booking a bulky waste collection instead www.westlondonbulkywaste.com.
Cars are only permitted on site for a maximum of 30 minutes. Medium and large vans are only permitted on site for a maximum of 30 minutes. You can arrive at any time during your booked slot time, but will be asked to leave if still on site 5 minutes after the slot time finishes.
You need to provide photo ID and a recent utility bill on arrival at the site and your booking confirmation/reference number.
Normal rules are in place for chargeable waste, including DIY waste. Please see our website for further information.
If you have any issues with booking, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. If you cannot book online please call 020 8937 5050, you may need to wait in a queue.
If you are unsure about the charges; please refer to:- https://westlondonwaste.gov.uk/recycling-sites/brent/
Please note - WLWA's decision about what is DIY chargeable waste is final. If you have any doubts or are unclear
about what may be accepted please e-mail email@example.com or
AbbeyRoad@westlondonwaste.gov.uk to check before travelling.
A resident will be charged for the whole waste load if it is a mixture of chargeable and non chargeable waste.
Please sort the waste before arriving.
You can modify or cancel your booking online if you need to make changes from your original confirmation e-mail link on this page by clicking on "modify" or "cancel". You will need your booking
reference and e-mail address to retrieve the booking.
View our privacy notice
Social distancing measures are in place at Abbey Road HRRC for the safety of both staff and members of the public. You must observe the site rules and the instructions of our staff at all times. If these rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave the site without exceptions.
We have a zero tolerance approach to verbal and physical abuse of our staff. Please respect our staff who are working hard in these difficult times to make this facility available to you.
If you book a slot for a small van and arrive in a medium - large van you will not be permitted on site.
Small vans include compact vans with the load space (space inside of the vehicle that is designated to carry a load) dimensions no bigger than 1.7 x 1.5 x 1.2 metres (length x width x height). Some examples are Citroen Nemo, Peugeot Bipper, Fiat Fiorino, Ford Connect, Volkswagen Caddy, Vauxhall Combo, Renault Kangoo and Citroen Berlingo.
All who attend the site are required to be aware of government guidelines on social distancing, which can be found by following this link UK Govt Covid-19
Before you arrive, please take some time to read our rules:
SOCIAL DISTANCING RELATED SITE RULES:
- Do not enter the site if you or any members of your households have been experiencing any dry coughs, fever or any COVID-19 related symptoms in the last 14 days
- Follow social distancing ground markers to ensure you stay 2 metres apart from others, with the exception of members from your party
- You have to unload the vehicle yourself; if you cannot lift it, then you will have to take it home or book a bulky waste collection service through your Council. Our staff will not be able to help you with moving waste from your vehicle
- Sanitise your hands before and after touching items at site, staff are spraying and cleaning handrails and bins but you can never be too careful.
If you need any further information, please see our FAQs
View our Terms and Conditions
- Under no circumstances will vehicles without a confirmed booking be permitted on site. There will be no negotiation on this.
- Only the vehicle named (Registration plate) on the booking will be allowed entry. You can amend your booking details by using the link in the booking confirmation email.
- You must produce your confirmation/reference on arrival.
- All waste and recycling must be pre- sorted before arrival at the site. E.g. plasterboard, garden waste, cardboard, plastics, metals etc. - The site have the right to carry out visual inspections and to deny site entries and usage.
- Unload the vehicle yourself - if you can't lift it then take it home or book a waste collection through your Council or westlondonbulkywaste.com. No manual handling assistance will be available.
- Only two adults are permitted to leave each vehicle. Children and animals must stay within vehicles at all times.
- The waste contained in the vehicle must match the waste recorded on the booking form.
- If we have reason to think the waste is not from your home but from a business we may ask that you use our trade service or to provide proof it is from your home.
- Chargeable waste is but not limited to:-
- Windows and doors including glass and frames.
- Bricks, rubble, rocks, stones, sand, slabs and tarmac.
- Roofing (tiles, slates, plastics, felt etc).
- Timber and all wood including pallets, skirting boards, shelves, laminate/wood flooring and fitted furniture.
- Wall and floor tiles.
For any enquiries or if you need assistance, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you, and we look forward to welcoming you to Abbey Road Household Reuse and Recycling Centre.