This booking system is provided by West London Waste Authority on behalf of Richmond Council.
If you have any issues with booking, email email@example.com.
Please note Townmead Recycling Centre is included in Transport for London's expanded Ultra Low Emission Zone (ULEZ). Vehicles will either need to meet the ULEZ emissions standards, or pay a £12.50 daily charge when entering the expanded zone.
Check your vehicle on the TfL website and for more information see the Ultra Low Emission Zone expansion page.
Before you visit
No manual handling assistance is available. If you cannot lift what you have brought, you will need to take it home. You can book a bulky waste collection from your home instead.
The centre is accessible for those using cars, bicycles, motorcycles, bikes and small vans. Pedestrians are not permitted.
Changes to your booking
You are now able to amend time and date on your booking online, or using the modify link in your email.
You can cancel your booking. You must cancel if you are unable to attend.
When you arrive
Have your booking reference to hand to verify with staff to gain entry.
It is important that strict timeslots are adhered to:
- Cars are required to vacate the premises no later than 15 minutes after the slot has finished, no matter what time you arrive.
- Vans will have 30 minutes to unload.
If you arrive more than 10 minutes late your slot will be forfeited, and you will have to rebook.
You must observe the site rules and the instructions of our staff at all times. If these rules are not followed, you will be asked to leave the site without exceptions.
We have a zero-tolerance approach to verbal and physical abuse of our staff.
- Unload the vehicle yourself – no manual handling assistance will be available. For other help, please stand by your vehicle and raise your hand.
- Number of vehicles time limits per visit will be strictly enforced on site. The limit starts when you have parked up inside the site. Please segregate your waste to make the most use of your limited time on site.
- Only two adults are permitted to leave each vehicle. Children and animals must stay within vehicles at all times.
- Card payments are accepted and we encourage contactless payments for chargeable entries and usage.
Different rules are in place for chargeable waste materials, including construction and demolition waste.
For further information, view the West London Waste Authority terms and conditions.